Hailstorm Stance in Avalon Gate

Hailstorm Stance in Avalon Gate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

An Evie That's Almost Lvl 32 and...

...I'm beginning to feel the weight of how I should continue soloing as her.  Next up is the my now former guild, RP United, I'm usually about the only one on from there most of the time (which explains the "former" part and my decision to leave).  Then, there's this other guild by an RPS member that I'm currently on the waitlist.  Enough of the guild update for now and back to my Evie's position on the game thus far.

For the past few levels, I've been with this triple threat quest:  "Reinvestigation" where not one or two, but three dungeons are to be completed.  Not just that, but each at a specific level and 100bp (battle points) in each one.  So far, I'd managed to solo the first of three twice with the second time at an increased difficulty.  The others are not just another show, but gotta find a decent enough time where the other guildies are on.  Basically, until then, I just been doin a dollop of dailies.  Speaking of soloing, that's what I've done most of the game already.

Apart from this little bit of ramblin, I just wanted to put up a fresh post after a couple weeks break.  So, "good fight, good night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment